According to the Organic Law 15/1999 of Protection of Personal Data and through the filling of the present document, you give your consent to the treatment of the personal details you have facilitated us, that will be incorporated to a contact/client file, owned by zero2infinity SL, inscribed in the General Register of the Spanish Agency for the Protection of Data, which aim is the administration of clients, and the sending of relevant information about our activities, products and services.
Likewise we inform you that you could exercise the rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition established in such Law through registered mail, attaching a photocopy of your ID, to the following postal address: Masia Nova - Ronda Can Fatjó s/n, 08290 Cerdanyola del Vallès, Barcelona, Spain, or by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The zero2infinity SL webpage has been created on one hand with the aim to make the information about its activities available to third parties and made it possible for them to contact zero2infinity SL to require additional information and on the other hand, to make available to the users the possibility to purchase the products offered.
The requirement of services or articles offered for its sale in the website will be ruled by the general conditions for specific contracting.
- 2.1. The use of the www.inbloon.com website does not entail the obligation of the USER to subscribe, unless this USER wishes to use the data base of existing items in www.inbloon.com where it will be necessary to register filling a basic form, this subscription will be ruled by the specific general conditions.
- The conditions for the access and use of the present website are strictly ruled by the normative in force and by the principle of good faith, the USER will commit to use the web appropriately.
All the actions that infringe the legality, rights and interests of third parties are forbidden including but without limitation the right to intimacy, protection of data, copyright, etc. zero2infinity SL expressively forbids the following:
- 2.1.1. Carrying out any action on the website or through any other mean that could produce any damage to the zero2infinity SL Systems or any third parties.
- 2.1.2. Carrying out without the due authorization any kind of publicity or commercial information directly or subliminally, the sending of massive mail (“spamming”) or the sending of big mails with the aim to block the red servers (“mail bombing”).
- 2.2. zero2infinity SL will be able to interrupt at any time the access to its webpage if it detects a use contrary to the legality, the good faith or the present general conditions – see the fifth clause.
- 2.3. The www.inbloon.com website may contain links to third party websites or third party materials.
- Unless expressly stated to the contrary zero2infinity SL makes no endorsement of or representation concerning any such linked websites or materials nor does zero2infinity SL assume any liability in connection with any such websites or materials, the content, advertising, products or services available from such websites or any dealings you may have, or the consequences of such dealings, with the operators of those websites. zero2infinity SL expressly reserves the right to withdraw its consent at any time to a link which zero2infinity SL believes is inappropriate.
- 2.4. If zero2infinity SL considers that you have breached any of these conditions or have otherwise demonstrated inappropriate conduct when using the www.inbloon.com website, your authorization to visit the www.inbloon.com website will be terminated, any content or materials which you may have posted to the www.inbloon.com website will be deleted and you must destroy any downloaded or printed Materials.
- zero2infinity SL reserves its rights to pursue all remedies available to it under applicable law in respect of your breach of these conditions and/or inappropriate conduct.
- If your conduct on or use of the www.inbloon.com website causes zero2infinity SL loss, damage or other costs, you shall indemnify them in respect of such loss, damage and costs.
The contents introduced in this website have been elaborated and included by:
- zero2infinity SL using internal and external sources in a way that zero2infinity SL is only responsible for the contents elaborated internally.
- zero2infinity SL reserves the rights to modify at any time the contents existing in its website.
- 4.1. zero2infinity SL is in no case responsible for:
- 4.1.1. The failures or incidences that could happen in the communications, the deleting or incomplete transmissions so it is not guarantee that the services of the website are constantly operative.
- 4.1.2. The production of any kind of damage that the USERS or third parties could cause in the website.
- 4.1.3. The conditions or characteristics of the items offered in the website.
- zero2infinity SL simply puts in contact the companies and professionals that offer or require these items but is not responsible of the posterior negotiations or agreements that these companies or professionals do being the good proceeding of the purchase uniquely and exclusively in the hands of these users.
- 4.2. zero2infinity SL reserves the right to suspend the access without previous notification discretionally and definitely or temporally until the assurance of the effective responsibility of the damages that could have been produced.
- Likewise, zero2infinity SL will collaborate and notify to the competent authorities these incidences at the moment it has received substantial evidence that the caused damages constitute any kind of illicit activity.
- 4.3. zero2infinity SL assumes the responsibilities that could derive from the provision of the services offered within the limitations and as it is specified in the different General Conditions of Contracting of the services that are available to the USER.
bloon is a registered brand. It is forbidden the zero2infinity SL brand, which includes both the name and logotype, by third parties by any means, unless they have the express consent of zero2infinity SL.
zero2infinity SL reserves all the rights. Likewise, the zero2infinity SL website – the webpage contents, programming and design – are fully protected by the copyright, being expressively forbidden all its reproduction, communication, distribution and transformation of the elements referred above unless they have the express consent of zero2infinity SL.
In case the users decide to fill any form from www.inbloon.com where personal details are obtained, without prejudice of the what is established in the Clause of Privacy applicable to each specific form. zero2infinity SL guarantees at all times the full and total fulfillment of the obligations envisaged by the Organic Law 15/1999, from December 13, of Protection of Personal Data, as well as the ones envisaged in the Real Decree 994/1999, by which the Regulation of Security Measures is approved as well as the rest of the development regulations.
The personal data facilitated by the users or visitors of the website will be included in an automated file whose responsible is zero2infinity SL with the aim to facilitate the access of the content offered through the webpage; lending, administering, widening and improving the services and/or the contents offered in the webpage; adapting such services to the preferences and tastes of the users; the study of the use of the services through the users and visitors; the administration of incidences and maintenance of the webpage; as well as publicity and commercial purposes regarding the products and services offered by zero2infinity SL. zero2infinity SL will inform the users and visitors of the webpage the obligation or lack of it to facilitate all and each one of the personal details that are required in the access and registration forms to the services and/or the contents offered in the webpage.
The notification will be done at the moment of filling the forms by means of floating windows, placement of asterisks or symbols next to the required detail, or by analogue means to the aforementioned.
In any case, the refusal to supply the required personal details, the delivery of inaccurate or incomplete data, could cause the inadequate, inefficient, defective or the no presentation of the services and/or contents offered to the users and visitors. zero2infinity SL will require the users and visitors of its webpage its express authorization in each form they fill in, to cede their personal details to the entities that belong to company that are indicated in the www.inbloon.com webpage, and/or that are participated by this partnership, in order to send information and publicity regarding the services and products offered, developed or commercialized by those.
zero2infinity SL is fully aware of the use and treatment that should be given to personal details that could be required or obtained from the users in its webpages with the aim to administer the offered services or to send them commercial communications about the products or services that could be of his interest. zero2infinity SL has adopted and will adopt in the future all the necessary technical and organizational measures to guarantee the security of the personal details and avoid its alteration, loss, treatment or non-authorized use, taking into account the state of technology according to what is established by the Regulations of Security Measures of the automated files that contain the personal details approved by the Real Decree 994/1999, July 11.
The users will respond, in any case, to the veracity of the details and are responsible for notifying zero2infinity SL of any modification of the same through the email contact: email@example.com. zero2infinity SL being exempt from any kind of responsibility to this respect.
The users have recognized and could exercise the rights of access, cancellation, rectification and opposition, through written notification to the addresses indicated in each case or to the email address: firstname.lastname@example.org. zero2infinity SL by virtue of the Law 34/2002, July 11, of the Services of Society of Information and Electronic Mail, in no case will send publicity and communications with selling purposes or other commercial nature to the users without having dealt with its previous appliance or consent. Likewise, zero2infinity SL will neither send messages that have not been required or consented previously, nor will send chains of emails that have not been required or consented previously.
zero2infinity SL informs the users that, they could oppose to the sending of commercial messages following the instructions indicated in each case or communicating it in written to the email address: email@example.com.
Regarding the personal data of minors (under 18), zero2infinity SL will not use these details for inadequate purposes taking into account the age of the minor, but it will do it according to his age, knowledge and maturity of the objective audience, and will never obtain details relative or related to the economical situation or intimacy of the members of his family.
zero2infinity SL will facilitate the parents or tutors the possibility to exercise the rights of access, cancellation, rectification and opposition to the details given by his children and will encourage the minor to consult them before providing the details. In the case of dealing with minors, these should provide zero2infinity SL with the written authorization of their parents, tutors or legal representatives, consenting the use of their personal details.
Likewise we inform you that you could exercise the rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition established by the Law through registered mail, attaching a copy of your DNI/Passport, to the following email address firstname.lastname@example.org or by post to Masia Nova - Ronda Can Fatjó s/n, 08290 Cerdanyola del Vallès, Barcelona, Spain, any question about this matter can be solved by calling to Tel. (+44) 020 8816 7353 or (+1) 617 418 3666.
The present general conditions are ruled by the Spanish Law. The Courts of Barcelona are competent to resolve any controversy or conflict derived from the present general conditions, the USER renounces to any other court that could correspond to him.
The Materials and the www.inbloon.com website are provided to you on an “AS IS” basis. zero2infinity SL does not warrant the accuracy or reliability of any of the Materials and they each expressly disclaim any implied warranties of title, description, accuracy, non-infringement, merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.
The information provided on the www.inbloon.com website may be out of date, inaccurate and may be changed or updated without notice. zero2infinity SL cannot accept any liability for any error or omission in information provided on the www.inbloon.com website or any failure to update information.
The www.inbloon.com website provides information about a zero2infinity SL and bloon, the first business undertaken by zero2infinity. In many areas it sets out the possible services and products that zero2infinity may produce in the future. The services and products to be provided by zero2infinity SL will almost certainly change over time.
The nature of the business venture being undertaken by zero2infinity SL is that zero2infinity SL is developing breakthrough vehicles (such as bloon) and experiences based on what those vehicles performances will be.
Consequently, until zero2infinity SL finishes developing such vehicles, and determines their actual performance, zero2infinity SL is unable to say definitively what services and products it will be making available and what those products and services will be like.
The statements on the www.inbloon.com website about the business venture being undertaken by zero2infinity SL and the products and services which it may produce are not intended to be an advertisement of any kind. They are purely provided in order to give interested parties the current view of zero2infinity SL on what it intends to do in the future.
More accurate descriptions of the actual products and services to be made available by zero2infinity SL will be made available closer to the time that zero2infinity SL has bloon and other vehicles ready to fly and prospective buyers of products and services from zero2infinity SL should fully inform themselves of the details of these products and services based upon these accurate descriptions, once they are available.
In the case that any clause of the present contract is declared invalid, the rest of the clauses will be in force and will be interpreted having into account the will of both parts and the finality of the clause of the present conditions.
zero2infinity SL will be able not to exercise some of the rights and faculties conferred in this document, which will not imply in any case the renounce to the same unless express recognition by zero2infinity SL.